Tuesday, November 13, 2007

memory

My earliest memory was when my brother, my friend and I were jump by thirteen guys. I decided on this one because I am still out out raged about it. All I know is that I haven't forgotten about it and I never will. I don't quite remember how it all got started. What is obvious is that I know about the consequences of it all. This is what I was told and I guess these guys felt a need to retaliate on someone. And just so happen, I had to be the one in the wrong place at the wrong time. A friend (Cyntario) on mine had told me that my cousin (Head) had beat this guy with a pool stick in his own yard. He said that the dude was all swolen up and couldn't walk or see. One of my brother's (Terrell) and another one of my friends were with him when he did it. I could understand that maybe somebody should have paid for it but I didn't feel as if it should have been me. Anyway, when I found out about it I told him that that was crazy. He started laughing and wouldn't stop. So one day Terrell, Cyntario, and I decided to walk up to the school to hear the band (East Side High School) practice. It was my high school (Cleveland High) band but our cross town rivals band. Everyone use to go watch the band practice because they were one of the best high school bands around. We are there having a good time just like everyone else but we decided to leave. As we where walking down the street to go home this group of guys came running up behind us. They were like, " ain't ya'll the guys that jumped my cousin?" I'm like naw, I don't even know yo cousin. One dude was like cool, it must be someone esle. So we started back walking and this one dude run pass me and stopped suddenly and punched me in the eye. Of course I said you mutha-f@#$a. I yelled for my brother and friend to run and get away as fast as they can. When I said that, they took off like lightning. I thought that they were going to at least say no and help me out. Everbody surrounded me and there was no way out except to fight my way out. When I got out it seemed as if my brother and friend didn't go anywhere. They chased my brother across the street and my friend towards our house. Guys were jumping over the fence left and right. They surrounded my brother and I had to get him out. We got home and my oldest brother wanted to know what happened. We told him and we got in the car and went to go find those guys. We were rolling hard. It was about fifteen of us and we were in six cars. We found the guys and they took off running. Onr of my older brothers caught one of the dudes and pistol whoop him. After that, they where all tryin to be our friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang...that's messed up. That's true though...when you beat somebody, they wanna try to be yo' friend. That's how it ALWAYS happen.

btpashby said...

We have alot of the same likes and dislike. Some of my favoreite things are cars and trucks too.