Thursday, November 8, 2007

Butterflies

It is less then two days now before my big day. What day? My football try out. It my chance to see if I have what it takes to be a pro football player. I have always said that I'm either gonna fall or rise to the occasion. Though it has always been my dream to play pro ball, it might not be my destiny to be a pro player. I know that I don't get nervous much but I am right now. Honestly I can say that I have never been more afraid of anything in my life. I worried about not doing well. Sometimes I just freak out for no reason at all. Right now I have every reason to be nervous. Any person in my position would be to. Not knowing whether you are going to overcome all the tests that will put before you. Even being able to function properly. I feel this way because it been quite a while since I've actually played football. I run and throw a ball from time to time but I don't catch that often. The reason that I don't catch is because I'm usually the quarterback. I refuse to play quarterback because my aim isn't all that great. I can hit a man in stride but all that other stuff isn't me. I'm a runner and that's what I like to do. Maybe once I get out there and start warming up, then all these butterflies that I have will move on and leave me alone. If not, I don't know what I'm gonna do.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So, how'd it go???????