Sunday, December 2, 2007

My first crush

Back when I was in elementary school, I became attracted to this girl in class. We meet because we stayed down the street from each other. Little did we know we would be in all the same classes. That just made matter's worst. How was I suppose to do my work in school when all I could think about is this girl. Me and this girl knew each other from a previous school but she had no idea that I had a crush on her. Back then it was more like puppy love. There is still a lot of puppy love going around today. Anyway, when we were in kindergarden I ended up having to protect her from just about everybody. People use to tease her all the time because she would neva say anything. She use to cry on my shoulder and everything. Yeah, how sweet. There was nothing that I wouldn't do for her and she knew that. Even today she still knows that. She is always thanking me for what I did for her when we were growing up. Sad thing is that she had moved away for almost ten years and come back. I knew who she was the moment I say her. She just ran to me with open arms and didn't want to let go. I was so happy to have her back in my life and I thought they we would pick up from where we left off but I was wrong. She came back a rapper. There is nothing wrong with being a rapper, she just didn't have time for me anymore. She was the best rapper back home and everyone knew it. She recorded one song and gave up on rapping. She was offer a 50,000 sign on bonus to sign with No Limit Records but she refused the offer. Master P. called her himself and she turned it down. I was so shocked at the fact. Needless to say, we went our seperate ways but we keep in touch by email from time to time.

No comments: